[gmx-users] Note on oscillation period / time step

Javier Cerezo jcb1 at um.es
Thu Dec 2 18:30:39 CET 2010

Hello.

It looks like you're missing the bonded-interactions parameters.

[ bonds ]
;  ai    aj funct*R0           Kb
*1	2	1*  X            X*
1	3	1*  X            X*
1	4	1*  X            X*
1	5	1*  X            X*
5	6	1*  X            X*

(also angles...)

Is it implicit somewhere? I don't know if it is automatic and if so,
from where the parameters are taken. If it is by using atoms names and
the ffbonded.itp from oplsaa, then atom name OA is missing in the itp file.

I think that, according to the code (grompp.c), this note may arise if
the force constants are zero.

Javier

--
Javier CEREZO BASTIDA