[gmx-users] pdb2gmx and atomtype.atp

Justin A. Lemkul jalemkul at vt.edu
Fri Dec 3 17:22:04 CET 2010

Please file a bugzilla, uploading all of the input files needed to reproduce the
problem.  It appears that you can cause LP2 to be assigned an LP type if it is
the first line in atomtypes.atp, but the mass and charge are still nonsense.
Certainly you can manually modify the topology to fix this problem, but it is
definitely an important bug worth fixing.

-Justin

Justin A. Lemkul
Ph.D. Candidate
ICTAS Doctoral Scholar