[gmx-users] Re:Re: tpbconv -zeroq results all coulombic energies to zero

BIN ZHANG zhngbn at gmail.com
Fri Dec 3 18:34:36 CET 2010

Dear David:

Thanks a lot for your reply. You are absolutely right! All the charges
in the tpr file is zero now.

This does not make much sense to me though, as the group I selected
with "tpbconv" does not include all the atoms. I also tried to use
other groups such as POPC or Protein and none of them give me sensible
results (the charges are not all set to zero). Is this supposed to be
a bug?

Thanks,
Bin