[gmx-users] Which .tpr file to use for g_rms?

Anirban Ghosh reach.anirban.ghosh at gmail.com
Sat Dec 4 06:33:20 CET 2010

Thanks a lot for the reply.
Actually I am running a protein in lipid bilayer. Now I want to
calculate the thickness of the bilayer at the end of the simulation.
So for that I want the last structure (.gro) file. So I am trying to
dump the last structure using trjconv (with -pbc option). So to do
this which .tpr file should I supply to trjconv, the first one or the
last one?

Thanks again.

Anirban