[gmx-users] dna, lipid simulation

Itamar Kass (Med) itamar.kass at monash.edu
Sun Dec 5 13:42:14 CET 2010

Hi Amit,

The GROMOS force field had both DNA and lipids parameters, hence you can use
it in your simulations. Moreover, there are new lipids parameters by David
Poger and Alan Mark which I should give better results compared to the old
set.

Good luck.

On 5 December 2010 18:09, Amit Choubey <kgp.amit at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> This is a question unrelated to gromacs but would pose it anyway to get
> some hints from the experts.
> I wish to set up DNA and DPPC lipid membrane simulation. Could someone
> please refer to a relevant forcefield/tutorial for simulation of lipids with
> DNA?
>
> Any help will be really appreciated.
>
> Thank you
> amit

> Please search the archive at

"In theory, there is no difference between theory and practice. But, in
practice, there is." - Jan L.A. van de Snepscheut