[gmx-users] MOPAC gromacs mdreun error (vidhya sankar)

vidhya sankar scvsankar_agr at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 6 14:04:00 CET 2010

Dear Gerrit sir,
              Thank you for your atonce reply
my mopac stand alone binary works well  i have tested using ./run_mopac7 tests/force
but mdrun is not properly linked aganist libmopac.a
 i am using the following command to  configure
./configure --disable-float --without-qmmm-mopac CPPFLAGS=-DUSE_MOPAC LIBS=-lmopac LDFLAGS=-L/usr/local/lib
if i use --with-qmmm-mopac i end in  make error (compilation  error)
 also how to check how to check the link of mdrun aganist libmopac.a  is there is any command for this?
i am expecting your precious reply thanks in advance