[gmx-users] LJ Plot

nishap.patel at utoronto.ca nishap.patel at utoronto.ca
Tue Dec 7 04:06:06 CET 2010

Quoting ms <devicerandom at gmail.com>:

I did two different simulation. One with van der Waals attractive term
and one without van der Waals attractive term. And so to see the
difference between the LJ potential between the two simulation I
wanted to plot the LJ potential for both the simulations and
superimpose them. Because if there is no attraction LJ-12 (i.e. 1/r^-6
set to zero )LJ potential plot would be different than the one with LJ
6-12 potential.