[gmx-users] How to construct user specified bond potential

Jia Haitao jiahaitoo at gmail.com
Wed Dec 8 08:56:43 CET 2010

Manual section 4.2.13 maybe not enough. My potential functional shape is
much more complex. I need at least two different force constants as C6 and
C12 in LJ potential function in section 6.7.2.
I use this for block copolymer system. There is only two types of
monomer(e.g. A, B) and two types of bond potential(e.g.A-A, B-B ). If I can
form two tables related to the two different bond potential respectively
(e.g. table 1 for A-A and table 2 for B-B), the problem will be solved. Is
it possible to be done in Gromacs?

*