[gmx-users] CMAP error

Thomas Piggot t.piggot at soton.ac.uk
Thu Dec 9 21:28:40 CET 2010

This is a completely separate issue where the CHARMM force field files
from which the GROMACS CHARMM27 rtp entries were created do not have a
DPPC entry, rather DPPC in CHARMM is created from using two residues
(PALM and PCGL) and two patches (EST1 and EST2). It should have been
easy enough to make a CHARMM27 DPPC rtp entry anyway.

Cheers

Tom

Dr Thomas Piggot
University of Southampton, UK.