[gmx-users] What might be the process if we wanted to sim a peptide + a peptide?

swati shah swatitshah at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 9 23:05:32 CET 2010

Dear Gromacs Users,
Can we perform gromacs analysis on any two molecules like peptide+ peptide or DNA+ RNA? and what might be the setup and process if we wanted to sim a peptide + a peptide with a small molecule causing a PTM event. If we can do so then do we have any options to select two peptides with one or more having PTM via small molecule. What might be the sequence of events in this use case.Any suggestion??
Thanks,SWati