[gmx-users] CMAP error

Jon Mujika joni.mujika at ehu.es
Fri Dec 10 12:14:39 CET 2010

Dear Justin,

Thanks for your advice. You were wright. The problem was solved adding
the new residue name to residuetypes.dat

The issue was that when pdb2gmx found an unknown residue name, it
defined as "Others" system instead of "Protein". As a consequence,
the chain was capped there, adding a COO- termination to the "last"
residue of the protein.

Thanks again for the fast and efficient answer.

Jon