[gmx-users] Extreme

pawan raghav pwnrghv at gmail.com
Sat Dec 11 17:33:45 CET 2010

Dear Justin,

Thanks for sharing your knowledge with me. I have gone through the tutorial
and observed -extrn extract projected structure along with
first two eigen vectors. Each Eigen Vector represents minimum and maximum
strucuture value.

I am a bit confiused about the values for minimum and maximum. I dont know
the exact meaning of score for minmum and maximum values. Are these values
 deviation (Displacement) and what is its unit and which score is the best
score along any eigen vector?

Please help me out with this problem. Is it possible to extract minimum
energy sructructue from a MD trajectory by using G_anaeig. Give me some clue
about these minimum/maximum scores.Can i consider thhis mimimum or maximum
structure as a native structure?

Pawan Raghav