[gmx-users] HBOND probability

Poojari, Chetan c.poojari at fz-juelich.de
Mon Dec 13 18:10:44 CET 2010

Hello Justin,

As suggested i did remove the chain identifiers, so i do get residue numbers in my output. But the end result is still the same.

While choosing 2 groups to create index file, i choose protein as my first group and sol as my second group. (I choose the entire protein and solvent group as I wanted to know the protein residues involved in hydrogen bonding with the water molecules over time)

This is how my index file looks which is generated from  g_hbond. (retained only hbonds....)

[ hbonds_Protein-SOL ]
      1      2   7094
      1      2   7097
      1      2   7106
      1      2   7112
.
.
   7088   7089      8
   7088   7089      9
   7088   7089     24
   7088   7089     67
   7088   7089     73
   7088   7089     84

Summary.dat file contains:
Donor	          	  Acceptor	             % Exist.
          	          	          	          	     0.040
      ASP1	         N	          	          	     0.020
      ASP1	         N	          	          	     0.020
      ASP1	         N	          	          	     0.100

                                       GLU3     OE2	     0.020
          	          	       ARG5	   O	     0.020
          	          	        HIS6	NE2	     0.020

Please can i know what might be the problem here??

Kind regards,
chetan