[gmx-users] HBOND probability

Poojari, Chetan c.poojari at fz-juelich.de
Mon Dec 13 22:45:23 CET 2010

Hello Justin,

I commented out  line 151 and braces enclosing it.

#   unless ($resn =~ /SOL/) {
            for (my $z=1; $z<=$nres; $z++) {
               if ($donors{$z} == $natom) {
                   $donor_names[$z] = $name;
                    $donor_resn[$z] = join('', $resn, $resnum);
                } elsif ($acceptors{$z} == $natom) {
                    $acceptor_names[$z] = $name;
                    $acceptor_resn[$z] = join('', $resn, $resnum);
                }
            }
       # }

Following is the ouput:

In the beginning of the file i had these :

#    Donor	          	  Acceptor	             % Exist.
          	          	          	          	     0.040
      ASP1	         N	          	          	     0.020
      ASP1	         N	          	          	     0.020
      ASP1	         N	          	          	     0.100

                                     GLU11	       OE1	     0.020
          	          	     GLU11	       OE2	     0.020
          	          	     HIS13	                  O	     0.040
          	          	     GLN15	       OE1	     0.040

Following these i had below lines., in the same file:

#    Donor	          	  Acceptor	             % Exist.
          	          	          	          	     0.040
      ASP1	         N	    SOL171	        OW	     0.020
      ASP1	         N	    SOL172	        OW	     0.020
      ASP1	         N	    SOL175	        OW	     0.100
      ASP1	         N	    SOL177	        OW	     0.020
      ASP1	         N	    SOL179	        OW	     0.020
.
.
.
.
    SOL682	        OW	     HIS13	               O	     0.020
    SOL682	        OW	     GLN15	       OE1	     0.020
    SOL682	        OW	     GLN15	       NE2	     0.040
    SOL682	        OW	     ALA21	         O	     0.020
    SOL682	        OW	     GLU22	       OE1	     0.140

Kind regards,
chetan.