[gmx-users] Re: pathologically expanding box

Vitaly Chaban vvchaban at gmail.com
Mon Dec 13 23:25:45 CET 2010

Hey, Greg -

I believe the problem is more probably located in your GRO file or TOP
file rather than in MDP one. Just visualize your structure to check if
everything is OK. Also, 50 000 steps can be not enough to get the
well-equilibrated configuration. What force and energy is output at
the last step of your EM run?

Best of luck.

Dr. Vitaly V. Chaban
Rochester, U.S.A.