[gmx-users] md.log

Itamar Kass itamar.kass at monash.edu
Tue Dec 14 03:39:23 CET 2010

Hi,

the log file is not needed for extension. Use something like:

grompp -f md_extension.mdp -c MD_01.gro -n system.ndx -p system.top -t
MD_01.trr -r MD_01.edr -o MD_02.tpr

Itamar

--

"In theory, there is no difference between theory and practice. But, in practice, there is." - Jan L.A. van de Snepscheut