[gmx-users] Com Pulling

chris.neale at utoronto.ca chris.neale at utoronto.ca
Wed Dec 15 17:04:12 CET 2010

If I understand correctly, you want to apply a biasing force and you
also want to have an "unbiased" simulation. These two things are not
possible in combination. There are a variety of techniques available
that will give you particular information. For example, you can
extract the unbiased PMF from umbrella sampling (but not the unbiased
dynamics); you can also study some things with reaction path sampling
or slow AFM pulling, but for us to help you you will need to describe
what you want to do.

Chris.