[gmx-users] using recolor.sh to color the xpm matrix files produced by r_rms and g_mdmat

Tsjerk Wassenaar tsjerkw at gmail.com
Thu Dec 16 09:16:32 CET 2010

Hi Hassan,

It seems the scripting language of the Gimp has changed a bit since
the version I used at the time of writing that script. The Gimp is
also only used for conversion of the xpm to png, which it did better
than convert. The important parts for recoloring are the lines using
convert, first generating a gradient, then applying that gradient on a
grayscale image. Try to find another way to convert xpm  to png (or
another lossless format), and modify the script to your needs.

Cheers,

Tsjerk