[gmx-users] pullx.xvg / pullf.xvg

Poojari, Chetan c.poojari at fz-juelich.de
Thu Dec 16 14:23:10 CET 2010

Hi,

Following were the commands which i used in the umbrella sampling simulations:

grompp -f md_umbrella.mdp -c conf500.gro -p topol.top -n index.ndx -o umbrella500.tpr

mdrun -v -deffnm umbrella500

Output:    umbrella500.xvg, umbrella500.xtc, umbrella500.trr, umbrella500.log, umbrella500.gro, umbrella500.edr, umbrella500.cpt

pullf.xvg and pullx.xvg files were not produced.

Please can I know should i mention -px  pullx.xvg  and  -pf  pullf.xvg in the mdrun?

Kind regards,
chetan