[gmx-users] tpr-files.dat and pullf-files.dat

Poojari, Chetan c.poojari at fz-juelich.de
Thu Dec 16 18:16:07 CET 2010

Hi,

I am doing data analysis of umbrella sampling tutorial. I have created 2 files :

a) tpr-files.dat  (under this folder i got )
144.tpr
169.tpr
300.tpr
400.tpr
500.tpr

b) pullf-files.dat

pullf144.xvg
pullf169.xvg
pullf300.xvg
pullf400.xvg
pullf500.xvg

When i run this command:

g_wham -it tpr-files.dat -if pullf-files.dat -o -hist -unit kCal

I get the following error:

Found 0 tpr and 0 pull force files in tpr-files.dat and pullf-files.dat, respectively Reading 0 tpr and pullf files.

But both tpr-files.dat and pullf-files.dat contain all the .tpr and .xvg files·

Please can someone suggest me how to go about this error message.

Kind regards,
chetan.

Forschungszentrum Juelich GmbH
52425 Juelich
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Juelich
Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats: MinDirig Dr. Karl Eugen Huthmacher
Dr. Ulrich Krafft (stellv. Vorsitzender), Prof. Dr.-Ing. Harald Bolt,
Prof. Dr. Sebastian M. Schmidt