[gmx-users] Re:Re: Re: water genbox 3x3x0.8 EM not successful T not high

gromacs ptf1242 at 163.com
Fri Dec 17 06:29:15 CET 2010

Yes. I should first run the 3x3x0.8 water to make the water

inequilibrium. And then i use editconf to put the water at the centre of

3x3x9 box, so the film was 0.8 nm, the Z dimension is 9 nm, so there will be film.

I want to simulate the rupture of the thickness of water film.

If i directly put the  3x3x0.8 water in the 3x3x9 box, i will try to see the result.