[gmx-users] Question about Extention simulation in REMD

Qin Qiao qiaoqin47 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 17 08:21:49 CET 2010

Thanks!

But still sth strange: I found the total energy is not identical between the
last frame of the previous REMD and the first frame of the next REMD in one
replica.

last frame of the previous: 500.000000  -372343.906250
first frame of the next:          0.000000  -361778.375000

I wonder whether there's some problem and what caused it..

My setting
In the .mdp of the previous simulation, gen_vel was on;
I didn't record the velocity by putting nstvout =0;
I used xtcgrp = Protein.

Best

Qin