[gmx-users] reagarding polarisable force field in gromacs

Justin A. Lemkul jalemkul at vt.edu
Mon Dec 20 05:53:36 CET 2010

sreelakshmi ramesh wrote:
> Dear justin ,
>                     I am using tip4p water model for my work and i have
> the tip4p.itp file
> if i just wanted polarisable force field so as  you told me i have the
> tip4p.itp file.should i modify this file or the force field.itp file

As I suggested before, you will find some useful information in sw.itp, which,
conveniently, is a polarizable water model.  If you want to continue to receive
free help, please apply what has been offered previously and ask specific
questions when you run into problems.

-Justin

jalemkul[at]vt.edu | (540) 231-9080