[gmx-users] buckingham potentials

delara aghaie d_aghaie at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 22 10:59:22 CET 2010

Dear Justin
I hope all is well with you. I have faced a problem. I connect to imperial college london from my conunty to do the simulations. Today I faced an strange problem.
every command wich I want to use for ex: g_msd_mpi or make_ndx_mpi
 I get this fatal error:
Fatal error:
Library file aminoacids.dat not found in current dir nor in default directories.
(You can set the directories to search with the GMXLIB path variable)

It is strange because my system is DPPC monolayer and does not have nothing to do with proteins !!!

your help would be greatly appreciated/
Best regards
Delara