[gmx-users] Illegal division by zero at inflategro

NG HUI WEN HuiWen.Ng at nottingham.edu.my
Thu Dec 23 12:53:58 CET 2010

Try POP instead of POPE :)

________________________________

From: gmx-users-bounces at gromacs.org on behalf of shikha agarwal
Sent: Thu 12/23/2010 4:21 PM
To: gmx-users at gromacs.org
Subject: [gmx-users] Illegal division by zero at inflategro

Hi

        I am having a trouble during  inflategro scaling my
        system.gro

 perl inflategro system.gro 4 POPE 14 system_inflated.gro 5 area.dat

       Reading.....
Scaling lipids....
There are 0 lipids...
Illegal division by zero at inflategro line 300.

regards:
shikha

<< This message and any attachment are intended solely for the addressee and may contain confidential information. If you have received this message in error, please send it back to me, and immediately delete it. Please do not use, copy or disclose the information contained in this message or in any attachment. Any views or opinions expressed by the author of this email do not necessarily reflect the views of the University of Nottingham.

This message has been checked for viruses but the contents of an attachment may still contain software viruses which could damage your computer system: you are advised to perform your own checks. Email communications with the University of Nottingham may be monitored as permitted by UK & Malaysia legislation. >>