[gmx-users] No such moleculetype NA+

John Wesly . J wesfaith at gmail.com
Sun Dec 26 07:58:21 CET 2010

Have a look at the rtp file of the force field u r using for correct
representation of the ion used..

With regards,
 J. John Wesly,
 FInal Year, B.Tech., Bioinformatics,
 School of Chemical and Biotechnology,
 SASTRA University, Thanjavur,
 Tamil Nadu, India.

<~WesFaith~>
"He who desire to learn, pursues towards edification... One who has will to
do, finds a way how to do.
  Have a LEARNING SPREE.... Desire to learn... Passion to know things...
Unravel the mysteries about your abilities... "