[gmx-users] topolbuild1_3 install problem

gromacs564 gromacs564 at 126.com
Mon Dec 27 11:02:52 CET 2010

 Hi, Mark,
 Thanks for the reply.
 You'are right,I forgot to enter the path.And my computer system is Ubuntu 10.04.I want to use the glycam force filed, then I type the command:
       software/topolbuild1_3/src/topolbuild -h
I got the correct "help information".
But when I type this integral command:
      software/topolbuild1_3/src/topolbuild -n myt -dir software/topolbuild1_3/dat/leap/parm -ff glycam06_c -r MAL -rename
it's error: ****@ubuntu:~$ software/topolbuild1_3/src/topolbuild -n myt -dir software/topolbuild1_3/dat/leap/parm  -ff glycam06_c -r MAL -rename
Fatal error.
Source code file: atom_types.c, line: 87
Cannot open file software/topolbuild1_3/src/dat/parm/dat/antechamber/ATOMTYPE_GLYCAM.DEF

Do you know how to solve this problem ?
Thanks for you reply!

xiaodu