[gmx-users] work calculation

chris.neale at utoronto.ca chris.neale at utoronto.ca
Wed Dec 29 18:12:17 CET 2010

Dear Aswathy:

The answer depends on how you did the pulling. Did you do umbrella
sampling or non-equilibrium pulling? Please post your .mdp option.
Also, in my opinion, running a simulation before you are sure how to
post-process the data is a recipe for wasting cpu cycles. Preferably,
one would work all of this out on a small test system first.

Chris.