[gmx-users] Add gromacs forcefield w/ virtual site

chris.neale at utoronto.ca chris.neale at utoronto.ca
Thu Dec 30 02:30:08 CET 2010

Dear Marcelo:

This doesn't address your virtual sites question, but I have used a
simple oxygen model in the past and posted it to the mailing list:
http://lists.gromacs.org/pipermail/gmx-users/2009-March/040239.html

With regards to your actual query:
1) as far as I know, molecular oxygen does not have a net charge ;)
2) If you do want to create such a topology, the information for how
to do this is all available in the manual. You're more likely to get
that kind of assistance if it is clear to us that you have tried to do
it yourself and have run up against a specific problem.

Chris.