[gmx-users] ATP for

Thomas Piggot t.piggot at bristol.ac.uk
Fri Feb 5 14:24:34 CET 2010

Not sure about amb2gmx.pl or acpypi but you can do this by hand. Consult
the GROMACS manual (Chapter 4) for the equations to convert the
parameters into GROMACS format.

I would also say that the easiest way would be to create a new entry in
the .rtp and then also add the appropriate bonded parameters into the
bon.itp file, making sure to include the bonded parameters for the new
O3 atom type. Do note that you need to also add this new atom type for
the O3 oxygen into the .atp file and the non-bonded parameters for the
atom type into the nb.itp file.

You can also add entries into the .hdb to allow pdb2gmx to add the
appropriate hydrogens to your ATP if so desired. If not, your input pdb
for pdb2gmx will need to have these hydrogens already included.

Cheers

Tom

--
Thomas Piggot