[gmx-users] What is demux.pl script

Justin A. Lemkul jalemkul at vt.edu
Sun Feb 7 04:14:36 CET 2010

zuole wrote:
> Dear Justin,
>
> Thank you so much for your explaination. But I tried and still can not
> find the demux.pl script. Probably it was the installation problem. If
> you donot mind, would you please send the script to me? Your help is
> sincerely appreciated.

That's not a good idea.  If your installation did not work, then providing you
with a single script is not going to do you much good; likely other things are
broken, as well.  Further, I don't know what version of Gromacs you're using,
and there may have been changes to the software.

If you suspect an installation problem, or some other underlying issue, please
be sure you're following the installation instructions carefully:

http://www.gromacs.org/index.php?title=Download_%26_Installation/Installation_Instructions

If your installation is not working, please start a new thread with a detailed
description of what you're doing (exact commands), hardware, compilers used, and
any relevant error messages.

-Justin