[gmx-users] Re: topology file generation for a modeled structure

annalisa bordogna annalisa.bordogna at gmail.com
Mon Feb 8 09:36:42 CET 2010

Hello!

Since you have modelled the structure, so the important thing is the
position of the heavy atoms and not of the hydrogens, you can just do what
GROMACS asks you to do:

pdb2gmx ..... (all the things that you have to put) ...... -ignh

This flag will make pdb2gmx ignore the hydrogens and replace them.

Hope it helps!

Cheers,
Annalisa

Annalisa Bordogna - PhD. student
Universita` degli Studi di Milano - Bicocca - Italy