[gmx-users] ATP for

Chandan Choudhury iitdckc at gmail.com
Mon Feb 8 15:38:22 CET 2010

Hi Tom!!
Thanks for the information. I went through the paper and added the new O3
atom type.  One unusual thing I noticed was that the sum of the partial
charges on the atoms of AT P at the last column of
http://personalpages.manchester.ac.uk/staff/Richard.Bryce/amber/cof/ATP.prepfile
is       -12.7145. How come fractional? and the hydrogens of phosphate
are missing. How can it be overcome?

Chandan

--
Chandan kumar Choudhury