[gmx-users] ATP for

Thomas Piggot t.piggot at bristol.ac.uk
Mon Feb 8 17:29:24 CET 2010

Well it is up to you to decide (or find out) if you think it should be
protonated or not. I just had a quick look in the PDB file and there are
no hydrogens on the ATP, plus the crystal structure was determined using
an ATP analogue so I would not solely base my judgement on a structure
of the ATP shown on the website which may contain a hydrogen on the
gamma phosphate.

Tom