[gmx-users] Software inconsistency error: Not enough water

Berk Hess gmx3 at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 11 11:12:16 CET 2010

Hi,

Could it be that you have multiple SOL entries in the [ molecules ] section,
a first one for the crystal waters, with less than 48 molecules and then
one with the rest of the waters?
In that case genion should subtract the water molecules from the last SOL entry,
the current version takes the first SOL entry.

Berk