[gmx-users] Assembling a good simulation starting point

Dallas B. Warren Dallas.Warren at pharm.monash.edu.au
Fri Feb 19 07:07:36 CET 2010

Can you run that same procedure without doing anything to your protein?

Catch ya,

Dr. Dallas Warren
Drug Delivery, Disposition and Dynamics
Monash Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Monash University
381 Royal Parade, Parkville VIC 3010
dallas.warren at pharm.monash.edu.au
+61 3 9903 9167
When the only tool you own is a hammer, every problem begins to resemble
a nail.