[gmx-users] Re: Protein carbohydrate interaction simulation

Pawan pawan.chinari at gmail.com
Sat Feb 20 16:56:07 CET 2010

Hey bharat,

Its me, Pawan.
Dont post questions like these in the forum.
Say to people that u did any ground work for what u want to study in.
Like what all ppaers u got, what exactly u want to work in and what is ur
control study and all that.
If u will ask generally then u will hardly get any proper suggestions from
the gromacs biggies.
There is this guy in Gromacs list called as Justin Lemkul. Try mailing him
for details.

Thanks,
Pawan