Fwd: Re: [gmx-users] Re: Inconsisten shift Error

Mark Abraham Mark.Abraham at anu.edu.au
Wed Feb 24 23:04:54 CET 2010

On 25/02/2010 6:07 AM, teklebrh at ualberta.ca wrote:
> Hi Mark,
>
> Can you please help or comment .... on this problem ... I spent lots of
> time on running this simulation but failed to pass this stage until now...

No. As you should know from reading the mailing list during all this
time you've been working, nobody wants unsolicited personal emails on
topics suitable for group discussion and archival on the mailing list.
Risking annoying the people who might answer a post to the correct forum
can't be a good strategy.