[gmx-users] get 3 roation angles over time

TJ Piggot t.piggot at bristol.ac.uk
Sun Jan 3 21:08:46 CET 2010

You could use g_principal and follow the change in angles of the three
principal axes of your group using simple maths. This might give you what
you are looking for.

Another way to look at rotations is to use the program DynDom, but this
only works on individual structures not trajectories.

Tom

--On Friday, January 01, 2010 10:49:44 +0100 Tsjerk Wassenaar