[gmx-users] Fwd: mdrun error

Justin A. Lemkul jalemkul at vt.edu
Mon Jan 4 17:28:26 CET 2010

Amir Marcovitz wrote:

> [...]

All of these messages indicate that your system has become unstable, for which
there could be a number of reasons (insufficient minimization/equilibration,
lousy parameters, inappropriate .mdp settings, etc).  For more detailed advice,
consult the wiki:

http://www.gromacs.org/Documentation/Errors#Pressure_scaling_more_than_1.25
http://www.gromacs.org/Documentation/Errors#LINCS.2fSETTLE.2fSHAKE_warnings
http://www.gromacs.org/Documentation/Terminology/Blowing_Up

If you need further help, post the procedure you have used to prepare the
system, the outcome of energy minimization, and your .mdp file.

-Justin

> Thanks, Amir

Justin A. Lemkul
Ph.D. Candidate