[gmx-users] Fwd: What could be wrong with rdf plot?

XAvier Periole x.periole at rug.nl
Mon Jan 4 20:33:33 CET 2010

It is always better to keep the discussion in the list. Someone
could benefit of it as well as you from others.

> From: Lum Nforbi <lumngwegia at gmail.com>
> Date: January 4, 2010 7:57:04 PM GMT+01:00
> To: XAvier Periole <x.periole at rug.nl>
> Subject: Thank you for reply on RDF PLOT problem/Question.
>
> Hi Xavier,
>
> Is there something I can do in order to eliminate this peak, maybe
> like making adjustments to my coordinate file?
In your coordinates no, but you can just erase it. I am not actually
sure of
how the normalization of the rdf is done considering that this pick
should not
appear in the analyses!

Either someone else knows or you have to find out our self, looking at
the code
or in the archive :))