[gmx-users] particle decomposition requires preliminary trjconv -pbc mol input

chris.neale at utoronto.ca chris.neale at utoronto.ca
Tue Jan 5 16:49:46 CET 2010

Thanks Berk, I actually did not have continuation = yes. I still use
old-style .mdp options unconstrainted_start and gen_vel (see below),
although these get replaced by grompp.

Quoting grompp:
"Replacing old mdp entry 'unconstrained_start' by 'continuation'"

gpc-f101n084-$ grep continuation mdout.mdp
; For exact run continuation or redoing part of a run
continuation             = no

########

Here is my entire .mdp file. I have tested after turning off the pull
code and it makes no difference.

gpc-f101n084-$ cat md.mdp
constraints = all-bonds
lincs-iter =  1