[gmx-users] angle_restraints_z and -ddcheck

chris.neale at utoronto.ca chris.neale at utoronto.ca
Tue Jan 5 17:03:18 CET 2010

I have determined that the proper solution here is to use particle
decomposition. -noddcheck simply delays the inevetable fatal LINCS
error. Nevertheless, mdrun -pd requires that one maintains whole
molecules in the starting conformation:
http://lists.gromacs.org/pipermail/gmx-users/2010-January/047802.html

My particle decomposition simulations with angle_restratins_z have now
completed > 10 ns * hundreds of systems with no crashes or warnings.

Chris.