[gmx-users] g_wham .tpr / .xvg / .dat conversion issues

V Hariharan vhariharan2.gromacs at gmail.com
Wed Jan 6 19:51:22 CET 2010

Hello All,

I am trying to use g_wham to view the PMF for my simulation.  I read the
g_wham -h help menu, and it requires .dat input files for the -if and -it
input options.  My output files from mdrun for -s and -pf were .tpr and .xvg
files, respectively.  How to I convert my .tpr and .xvg files into .dat
files for use with g_wham?  Thanks!

-- Venk
Venkatesh Hariharan
Columbia University | Biomedical Engineering
Graduate Research Assistant

--Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi