[gmx-users] Angle between normal of rings at same molecule

Krzysztof Mlynarczyk mitomaster at gmail.com
Mon Jan 11 21:05:33 CET 2010

I'm not sure if this can be done with any of the gromacs tools, but
using the linalg module from numpy library will help you. But be aware
that a flip by 180 degrees is meaningful for you, but
undistinguishable for the mathematical procedure. This issue can be
more or less easily solved depending on your system.

Christopher