[gmx-users] MPI ERROR while installing GMX4.0.7

Nuno Azoia nazoia at det.uminho.pt
Fri Jan 15 12:34:10 CET 2010

Hello!

I had the same problem, and for me the solution was to set up the
openmpi/lib directory. The compiler is not able to find it alone.

I'm using bash, so for me the solution was:

export LD_LIBRARY_PATH=$LD_LIBRARY_PATH:/your/directory/openmpi/lib

of course you have to change "/your/directory" with the correct path in
your system.

I hope this will help.

Nuno Azoia