[gmx-users] CHarmm and popc membrane

chris.neale at utoronto.ca chris.neale at utoronto.ca
Fri Jan 15 19:48:03 CET 2010

I think the notes from grompp are pretty clear. You need to redivide
your charge groups so that they contain fewer atoms. You can do this
in the .top or .itp file and you can find out how to do that in the
manual. Feel free to post your original and charge-group-modified
topologies back here if you want people to take a look at them.

Chris.