[gmx-users] gromacs 3.3.4

David van der Spoel spoel at xray.bmc.uu.se
Mon Jan 18 20:58:22 CET 2010

Julien Michel wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'd like to download gromacs-3-3.4 to replicate results generated with
> this version of the code. I believe this version used to be available on
> the old CVS repository. Could someone please point out instructions to
> download this older version of the code from Git or another source?
>
> Best regards,
>
> Julien

There never was a 3.3.4 release.
The closest you can get is the git branch with release-3-3-patches.
So after git clone you would do
git checkout --track -b release-3-3-patches origin/release-3-3-patches

[kahlo:~/GG/gromacs] % git branch -a
* master
   remotes/origin/2dpme
   remotes/origin/HEAD -> origin/master