[gmx-users] Lipid parameters for GROMOS96 force fields

Krzysztof Mlynarczyk mitomaster at gmail.com
Thu Jan 21 12:21:17 CET 2010

Hi,

I already have both your publication and supplementary material from your
website. The files were also submitted to Gromacs user contribution section:
http://www.gromacs.org/@api/deki/files/23/=LipidsForGro96_53a6.zip
Have you noticed anything suspicious in alpha helix behaviour in G53a6 force
field?

Christopher