[gmx-users] Lipid parameters for GROMOS96 force fields

Krzysztof Mlynarczyk mitomaster at gmail.com
Thu Jan 21 17:50:01 CET 2010

Hello,
I'm very happy that so many people contributed to the subject of the
(in)validity of using G53a6 for alpha helical proteins.
Thank you for the links.
I know now that I certainly should use a different force field from the
GROMOS96 family, which maintains alpha helices where they should be and
there are tested parameters for the lipid of my choice, POPC. I could merge
lipid.itp with this force field's files and use a ready topology - that's
one option...

Christopher